Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Contact email of Author
- Any images should be accompanied by Copyright consent or otherwise
- Patient consent has to be added to all images
- References have to be in the Vancouver system
- Instructions to Authors as published in every issue have to be adhered to
- The word count can be varied depending on the article and the discretion of the Editor
Data Sharing Policy
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party. MBMJ abides by the the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Statement of Human and Animal Rights
All papers submitted to our Journal should declare agreement with the ‘statement of human and animal rights’. Authors must declare that they were in accordance with the ethical standards of the responsible committee on human experimentation (institutional and national) and with the Helsinki Declaration of 1975, as revised in 2000, where applicable.
The MBMJ requires authors to declare any competing interests in relation to their work.
All research, case-report or article involving human subjects must obtain informed consent from participants (or their parent or guardian in the case of children under 16) and a statement to this effect should appear in the manuscript.